Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Weekend Update

I, along with most of my reading audience, was at Jessie's wedding this past weekend. Good times had by all. A little disappointed with the absence of Jack Daniels at the reception, but still not about to complain about free flowing Crown Royal all night long. Afterwards we hit downtown, where shcokingly I saw many familiar faces. Bumped into my ex-girlfriend's younger sister from junior year, which definitely reminded me of how old I was. Later that night I saw my freshman year roommate, who by the way is still working on his undergraduate work. Going to Overtime was a good call after TTT's closed. I somehow started talking to a co-ed, who if I remember correctly was rather attractive. She was almost as tall as, if not the same height, and had a smoking hot body. I was ready for her any minute to roll her eyes at me and walk away due to amount bullshit that I was feeding her, but rather she seemed to just eat it up and hang around for more. At one point in the night I remember telling someone that I was almost out of shit to talk about, but managed to still keep her interest. Had Larson's lady friend of the evening not been quite so drunk, I believe the evening would have ended much better for the both of us, but as it turned out, my tall long-legged hottie was the sober driver for Larson's mystery woman. I did however get her number and was asked to give her a call before next weekend.

On a side note, upon arrival to my suite at the Martin Inn, I was denied entry into my own "bedroom" area of the suite. I was forced to sleep half the night in a chair in the living since Larson was on the couch., and Wha was up to some old antics in the bedroom. It's ok, I blasted them in the morning with some great beer farts.

Comments:
Good work, Poot.

Will your long-legged woman be making it to the tailgate?
 
With friends we hope. Old antics..nice verbage.
 
soooo did this pan out?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?